Thursday, November 21, 2013

thankful

I know I have been a horrible blogger lately! Life has been busy in the Bottenberg home and for the first time in months it's not because we are busy with all things melanoma. No appointments, no labs, no scans, and no feeling lousy. Braden is doing awesome! He had his first appointment in weeks this past Monday and I am so happy to report that his eyes are showing significant improvement since he has been off of treatment. We are so thankful and relieved by this news. Prayers answered! The past couple months have been wonderful and as Thanksgiving approaches I have been reminded many times of all I have to be thankful for! I love this time of year and I am so happy we can enjoy it!




My beautiful cousin and her handsome new hubby tied the knot in Colorado! Being with family and celebrating their special day was so much fun!
 
 
Brynn and Halle had very important jobs at the wedding!
 
 
I just love these kids!
 
 
We got to spend a couple of days in one of our favorite little towns!
 
 
 
 
 
My sister and our kiddos
 
 
Finding the perfect pumpkins for our porch!
 
 
First trip to World's of Fun. I am not sure who had more fun. Papa or the kids?
 
 
Celebrating our 6th anniversary!
 
 
 
My Strawberry Shortcake
 
 
This sweet little girl had a 1st birthday!
 
 
We broke out the warm PJ's. Even Bear wanted to snuggle!
 
 
 
Too sweet not to share...
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment