Monday, September 9, 2013

milestones

Feeling so blessed tonight to be surrounded by such great friends and family.  This week marks a couple of milestones for me.  The first being that I have reached the half way point of my treatment, and the second is my six month chest x-ray came back clean, NED (NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE)!!  So with the good news, Andrea decided to surprise me with a last minute party!  Andrea and I feel so fortunate to have so many awesome people in our lives.  As for how I’ve been feeling- The past few weeks have been great.  The week off from the shots was a nice break and a chance for my body to recover.  As always, thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! God is good all the time!
-Braden

 
Thanks for the cake(s) Alicia!!! ;)
 
 
Hannah ready to party for Uncle B!
 
 
 
Love these girls!!
Some of the greatest friends in the world!!
 
 
And greatest neighbors in the world!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for keeping us laughing, Angie!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What Wonderful news!! You are an amazing man and your courage and faith has been an inspiration to those that are lucky enough to call you "Friend"!

    Phil Guillen

    ReplyDelete